The two main advantages of screen printing are versatility and durability:
- Screen printing enables you to print on virtually any surface: glass, metal, wood, and a wide range of plastics.
- Screen printing delivers vibrant colors and excellent outdoor durability under even some of the harshest conditions.
Typical screen print applications:
- Multi-color labels and nameplates.
- LED, dead-front and touch-tone panels
- Intricate button die cut overlays
- Warning, caution or danger labels
- Instruction labels
- Wiring diagrams
GSI produces custom screen printing in both web and sheet format.
Web Screen Printing
By applying screen printing technology to a roll form press, GSI is able to print on flexible materials such as vinyl, MylarŪ, polycarbonates and tag stock.
This specialized process enables GSI to perform in-line lamination with computerized re-registration allowing for any number of colors to be precisely printed. Printing tolerances are +/-.005 per press pass in a 12.5 x 19.5" printable area. Die-cutting options include off-line rotary or fiber optic. Parts can be delivered in either roll, sheet or individual form.
GSI Screen Printing Services:
- In-house ink matching to PMS numbers or color chips with X-Rite color matching system (except Screen-N-Seal which has standard dye colors).
- UV inks and UV texture coating
- Clear or translucent colored LED windows / dead front panels
- Selective adhesive application
- Thicknesses from .003 to .125"
- UL and cUL-recognized constructions (polycarbonate .005 to .020)
- In-house precision fabrication (doming/poly-coating, thermal die-cutting, embossing, die-cutting, shearing, hole drilling, round cornering, etc.)
- Computerized Inspection System
- Roll-to-roll, roll-to-sheet or individual part delivery